SDEN 2 Course
Duration: 5 x 2 hours and 15 minutes (from 19.45 to 22.00)
Level: beginners, winelovers and professionals without winetraining
Cost: € 275, – per person (we taste each evening 8 to 10 wines)
* Minimum number of participants 6, with a max. of 12
This winecourse is a level higher than the SDEN1 course but can also be followed without prior knowledge.
The course is given in 5 evenings and you will learn about the most important wineregions and wines. You will learn the technique of wine tasting. Over forty wines will be tasted.
The following items will be explained:
• How wine is made; what are the processes
• Main grape varieties
• Wine tasting and assessment
• Wine scent aromas: Aroma wheel
• Extensive attention to the typicity of the different grape varieties and wines in the most important wine countries / areas
• How to pair wine with food.
View the complete evening program here. You can complete the course with the Dutch SDEN2 exam. The examination will be in Dutch.
The course literature is not included. You can order it from https://shop.stichtingplatformdranken.nl/Wijn-c22896160
- The tast of wine
- The taste of grapes
- The grapes and its environment
- Wines from the South of France: Bordeaux, Languedoc-Roussillon and Rhône (with tasting)
- From grape to wine
- Wines from Northern Frnace: Bourgogne, Loire, Alsace and Champagne (with tasting)
- Legal framework (H6)
- New World wines (with tasting)
- Wines from Italy, Germany and Austria (with tasting)
- Food pairing (H7)
- Wines from Spain and Portugal (with tasting)
1016 NB Amsterdam
Tel: 020 638 7966